Elena joined Palmers Solicitors in November 2020 as Head of the Commercial Property department, based at our Basildon office.
Elena specialises in regeneration and development in the context of property transactions, to include residential schemes, commercial schemes and mixed use schemes , as well as all aspects of commercial property, compulsory purchase and local government matters.
Elena undertakes the following types of work:
- Regeneration and Development Agreements for both residential and commercial property schemes
- Overage, Clawback and Option Agreements
- Acquisitions and disposals including complex conditional contracts
- Portfolio Sales and Acquisitions
- Business leases (non-contentious)
- Bank and private securities over property
- Agricultural land
- Charity land
- Schools and education establishments
- Compulsory Purchase
- Local government property matters.
- All types of commercial property management work
- Easements and Wayleaves
Her practice covers a variety of sectors, private and public. Elena’s knowledge of the public sector is strong, having worked in and for local government during her career to date.
Away from the office…
Away from the office, Elena is an avid supporter of Spurs and also enjoys entertaining, theatre and cooking. She enjoys reading when she has time and often catches up with some good reads when on holiday.